Tiger's Eye Associations
|Color||Iridescent brown + gold stripes|
|Chakra||1st (Root Chakra), 2nd (Sacral Chakra) or 3rd (Solar Plexus Chakra)|
|Care||May be too intense for bedrooms|
|Best for||Social Change, Courage, Protection, Activating|
I am focused and full of clarity. I release fear and anxiety.
Tiger's Eye Healing Properties and Benefits
Physical Healing Properties
- Treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs, releases toxins, alleviates pain
- Helpful in repairing broken bones and strengthening the alignment of the spinal column
- Heals the eyes
- Balances disorders of the reproductive system
- Aids in the energetic healing of broken bones
Mental and Emotional Healing Properties
- Stimulates compassion
- Aids you in sorting through details and completing tedious tasks
- Helps you pull together many details in order to make sense of a whole
- Aids in removing negative habits
- Instills self-confidence and inner-strength – a personal empowerment stone
- Promotes equality and integrity
- Stabilizes energy
- Banishes depression
- Helps you succeed on tests and exams
- Encourages success in business meetings
- Bring good luck to the wearer
- Has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions
- Particularly useful for healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispelling fear and anxiety
- Useful for recognising one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others
Spiritual Healing Properties
- Enhances grounding
- Increases psychic skills
- Encourages the rising of the kundalini through the chakras
- Promotes energetic protection
- Balances yin-yang and energising the emotional body
How to Use Your Tiger's Eye Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.