|Color||Light, medium, or dark blue with white splotches (and sometimes dark blue or black veins).|
|Chakra||5th (Throat) or 6th (Third Eye)|
|Water cleansing||Quick rinse|
|Best for||Intuition, trust, willpower|
I am calm. I am relaxed, and all is well. I sail through life on calm, nurturing waters and enjoy good health free. I am extremely intuitive. It is easy for me to make decisions. I am at peace with myself and the world around me.
Sodalite Healing Properties and Benefits
Physical Healing Properties
- Boosts the immune system and overcomes calcium deficiencies
- Treats the throat, vocal cords, larynx and helps with hoarseness and digestive disorders
- Cools fevers, lowers blood pressure and stimulates the absorption of body fluids
- Helps to prevent insomnia
- Encourages a healthy metabolism
Mental and Emotional Healing Properties
- Encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition, along with verbalisation of feelings
- Brings emotional balance and calms panic attacks
- Enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust.
- Increases accurate intuitive thoughts
- Helps you to stand up for yourself
- Enhances group cooperation
- Banishes bad habits and negative thinking patterns
- Aids you in absorbing new information and learning new things
- Removes fear, guilt
- Encourages self-confidence
Spiritual Healing Properties
- Encourages successful stilling of the mind during meditation
- Aids you in speaking your truth
How to Use Your Sodalite Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.