Rose Quartz Associations
|Color||Pale, soft pink to deep, rosy pink|
|Care||Fades in direct sunlight|
|Best for||Unconditional love, compassion, kindness|
I am open to receive love. I am safe and nurtured. My heart is filled with peace, tolerance, forgiveness and kindness. I have deep love and respect for myself and others.
Rose Quartz Healing Properties and Benefits
- Promotes unconditional love, peace, and compassion
- Inspires self-love
- Promotes an attitude of loving kindness
- Calms after traumatic events
- Instills tenderness
- Promotes mutual understanding
- Adds spark to a romance and promote trust
- Eases mid-life crisis
- Soothes a broken heart
- Helps with emotional balance
- Encourages friendship & maternal love
- Eases the grieving process
- Promotes forgiveness, trust, and understanding
- Helps with healing lungs
- Increases fertility
- Treats a poor complexion
How to Use Your Rose Quartz Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.