Lapis Lazuli Associations
|Color||Blue with flecks of white + gold (Pyrite)|
|Chakra||Throat Chakra (5th), Third Eye Chakra (6th)|
|Zodiac||Taurus, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius|
|Care||May be too intense for bedrooms|
|Best for||Inner truth, Inner power, Purification|
I am aligned with my inner truth. I express myself without compromise and listen with loving intent.
Lapis Lazuli Healing Properties and Benefits
Physical Healing Properties
- Boosts the immune system, purifies blood, lowers blood pressure
- Soothes areas of inflammation
- Alleviates insomnia and vertigo, and overcomes depression
- Benefits the respiratory and nervous systems and the throat, vocal cords, and thyroid
- Cleanses organs, bone marrow and thymus
Mental and Emotional Healing Properties
- Aids in difficult decision-making
- Releases stress
- Brings harmony and deep inner self-knowledge
- Encourages self-awareness and self-expression
- Assists to confront and speak your truth and inspires confidence
Spiritual Healing Properties
- Allow for clear and open communication with beings from the angelic realm
- Enhance clairvoyance
- Encourage psychic insight and intuition
- Aid a person in learning from his or her spiritual experiences
How to Use Your Lapis Lazuli Crystal
Crystals are powerful healers when used with consciousness, clear intention, and positive energy. Here are a few ways to use your crystals:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your personal space or office with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow (some crystals are too intense for bedroom).
- Place them in sunny window sills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal’s energy to amplify the message into your environment.
- Create a crystal grid with your crystals
Descriptions of the healing properties of crystals are from the following sources
- My own experiences and observations of crystals
- The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall
- Gemstone Healing: How to Choose and Use the Right Crystal and Healing Technique by Michael Gienger
- Crystals: The modern guide to crystal healing by Yulia Van Doren
- The Little Book of Crystals: A Beginner’s Guide to Crystal Healing by Astrid Carvel
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice, diagnosis or treatment by a licensed physician. You should seek prompt medical care for any health issues and consult your doctor before using alternative medicine or making a change to your regimen.